- Everything we do first and foremost is to honor God. It is our primary goal to reflect His glory in all endeavors. We are dedicated to building the church, which is the Body of Christ. We believe that music can and does have a significant and meaningful impact on lives. By helping promote Christian and positive focused music, we hope to be used by God to reach anyone needing to hear His glorious message of truth.
- 316Press is your source for images and content focused on Christian / positive live events, music industry insights, worship leaders perspective and artist insights. We provide images for editorial use in a variety of mediums. In some cases, we can also provide images for commercial use, but these would need to be considered one by one. Please let us know how we can meet your editorial requirements. We will generally have many more images from an event than shown in our posts.
- 316Press will also provide news items and product reviews directly related to the music industry. This will include a variety of topics including hands-on reviews, music reviews, event reviews, product release news and more. It is our desire to provide topical information that will be of interest to both artists and fans.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of the new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed only by accepting through faith God’s gift of salvation which was made possible by Christ’s death.